Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SmarApache is SmarCool

I have found a site where they took a Smart Fort and altered its appearance - with a computer - and mashed it up with other vehicles / designs. I think it is well done. There are some I like more than others. There are a couple that I would like to see in real life. SmarApache. They call it 'smart manipulations'.
This is one of 'creations' that I wish would exist in real life. It transforms the boxy form of the Fortwo into something very sporty and cool. I think Smart should consider doing something similar, hopefully keeping the lines of this design. 
I think this design is very doable. If Smart made this as the new Forfour, I would definitely buy it. I think it keeps the charm of the original Fortwo but with extra seats / doors. 
I read of a roller coaster where the cars are Mini Coopers. I think this is entirely doable, putting a Fortwo body type on a roller coaster car.
I have a commercial where they put a Fiat 500 body on a personal water craft. I think this could be done with a Fortwo body on a personal water craft. 





No comments:

Post a Comment