Thursday, May 11, 2017

R.Q.Riley Trimuter using Smart Car Parts?

I think the Trimuter from R. Q. Riley is really neat. It has a nice design. It might be have some stability problems with a trike design but could be stable depending on the design. It reminds me of a concept design by GM many years ago.

Since the Smart Fortwo is a rear engine rear wheel drive vehicle and since this Trimuter is also a rear engine rear wheel drive design, I wonder if the Smart car can be used as a donor car in making the three wheel vehicle? Since they are plans and not a kit car with parts, perhaps it could be adapted for the Fortwo parts? (just thinking out loud what could be done using a Smart Fortwo).

I like how it opens up. It might not be good when it rains or snows but still cool.

I like the pop up lights. 

I think it opens in a really cool way. 


(photos are from the R. Q. Riley site for the Trimuter).

I doubt any would use a Smart as a donor car for a Trimuter but I think someone could. I like to think of the possibilities. 







No comments:

Post a Comment