Friday, May 26, 2017

Smart ForTrack?

I came across this and think it is really cool. It is ForTrack. There are drawings and photos at Behance.net. It shows the varied designs that was considered.

It was posted on Smart Car of America forum, it indicated it was a student design. It was taken from the Smart Club Forum. I think it was really well done.

There is a post at Foro Smart Forum. There is a great photo of the ForTrack (posted below).





I think this would be really cool if it was at tack where one can drive them. It would be even cooler to be able to buy one so one can not only drive them on a track but also around on the roads. 

This is the photo from the Foro Smart Forum. I think that looks really nice.


home site of Smart in the USA;
As a note, I think it is dumb for Smart to not sell the Forfour in the US and dumber for Smart to stop selling the gas powered Fortwo after 2017. 



a guy who is a fan of Goofy who is big



photos of my art on items for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment