Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Top Gear - Brabus Smart Roadster v6

Here is an episode of Top Gear where Richard Hammond drives the V6 Brabus version of the Smart Roadster. I think it is way cool. It is now my new dream car. Daily Motion. It is my dream car. If I had the money, I would definitely get one.
It looks cool. Per Top Gear, it performs quite well.

There is no room for stuff and it is expensive but still really high on the cool side. 

It is unfortunate that Smart has decided to only sell the electric Fortwo in the USA and Canada. There are many - from what I have read - Mercedes dealers who will no longer sell Smart cars. The electric Fortwo does not make sense for most of America since it is so big and one needs more range that the ED version is capable of. I am hoping Smart change their minds and not only continue selling the Fortwo in the US and Canada but also the Forfour with the SUV variation. It would be cool if they had and updated roadster that they sell here too. 


a big fan of Goofy plus



My Cafe Press store


No comments:

Post a Comment