Friday, July 27, 2018

Smart - Tera? Part Aptera and Part Smart Fortwo?

I was doing a web search (usually using Google sometimes Bing) and came across this. I was checking out if there was anything being done with the Aptera. In the search for it, I came across this photo shopped design that combines the Smart Fortwo and the Aptera. I call it the Smart-Tera. The site I found it at was a Pins Daddy online article. I realize it exists only in a computer but I think it would be really cool if they did make it; even if it is just an electric vehicle (cooler if it was a fuel cell electric vehicle).


I think the Aptera is really cool but it never seemed to have anything done with it. I read that a Chinese company bought it and was going to make both an electric version and a gas version. I was dong the search to find out if it was dropped or there was work done on it. Wikipedia - Aptera Motors. 
The Smart Fortwo is a two seat two door car. I really like the design and how well it is built. Wikipedia - Smart.  The little car is very maneuverable, fun to drive (IMO) and good on gas (for a non-hybrid car). It is an excellent commuter car and city car (IMO). I think it is a mistake for Smart to only sell the ED in the USA and Canada but that is a rant / pet peeve for another post (perhaps future one and definitely a past one).

a great resource for all things Smart



a site about me.


not art for hanging on wall but on items that one can use
practical art? 








No comments:

Post a Comment