Thursday, September 6, 2018

Smart Car With Camper?

I have been searching the internet for really small campers; one that can be towed by a Smart car or other similar sized vehicles; aka, modern micro cars. I have found a few. 

I came across this one and am looking for information on it. I have not found a lot of information for it. I saved it to my computer but now I don't remember where I downloaded it from. Now I am not even sure if it is a camper but it is neat and I do want to learn more about it. I am still searching. 

 I found this online. I think it is neat. I am looking for a camper that can be towed by a Smart (or other similarly sized vehicle [since I might be buying a similar sized vehicle to replace my Smart but it won't be a Smart since it seems Smart is abandoning the US market]). 
This seems to be the same trailer but being towed by a motorcycle. Perhaps this makes it light weight enough for a small car to tow? 

I wish I had a better higher density photo so I can zoom in and find the information that is listed on it. 

There was a Smart camper company but their web site seems to be gone. It was called Smart Camper. It looked really nice. 








No comments:

Post a Comment