Monday, August 28, 2017

Zacua - Smart like and a Rival for the Fortwo and Mini Cooper?

I came across a compact electric car that is being (or will be made) in Mexico. The company is called Zacua.  It is the M2 and the M3. From what I have read about it, they are both electric vehicles.


The M2 reminds me of a lengthened Smart Fortwo or of a Mini Cooper roadster.


I think it looks like a lengthened Smart Fortwo. It seems like it would be a Fortwo if Smart decided to make it a two sedan. 

it seems similar to the Mini Cooper roadster but without the roof that looks similar to a helmet. 

I wonder if one could take the engine and transmission from a Fortwo and put it into the M2.  I think it would give the Smart car a greater sense of safety. 

I wonder if Smart could use this design or similar one to it in making the next Fortwo? I think it would or could have a greater appeal to the current model; 451 or 452.  Perhaps with its longer length, Smart could make it a gas battery electric hybrid or a fuel cell battery hybrid. 

The M3 reminds me of a Mini Cooper. I don't have dimensions but I wonder if it is close to the older Mini Cooper or the newer Mini Cooper. 
This seems similar to a Mini Cooper. It could be a less expensive version of the Mini Cooper. It is definitely an electric version of it. 

Here is the newer Mini Cooper. It seems bigger than the M3. It seems to have the same size doors but is longer in length. 

Here is the older Mini Cooper. The size of the M3 seems closer in size to it. The M3 seems to have bigger doors than the original Mini Cooper.

I like their logo. I wonder if one could get on merchandise?
Perhaps they could open a store with a site similar to that of Cafe Press.



My web site on me



my art on things for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment