Monday, October 2, 2023

Nobe GT100? Gone the way of the Fortwo?

 I have been watching a three wheel electric car called the Nobe GT100. It is really cool looking with a retro look and style. It is an all electric vehicle. According to the site, it has three wheel drive. I like the idea of side by side seating. I think there is a back seat too but I doubt it has much room. 

Per the Nobe Facebook page, it came to the west coast of the USA. I was hoping it would come to the USA but I was hoping it would come to the east coast and not the west coast. The east coast has more people than the west coast. 

Nobe Cars on Facebook. Perhaps it will not only won't come to America but it also won't come anywhere? It is a shame since it is a really nice little car. It seems to have gone the way of the Smart ED and the Fortwo. I wonder how many cars that seemed to have a future but ended up without one. 

I am not sure how well an compact electric truck would have done. It seems there are those who only want a pickup truck if it is really big and haul a lot. I doubt the 500 could or would do either. It is a shame. I think it would or could have balanced out those really big pickup trucks and would be great for light delivery / pickup and for cities or towns. It is a shame since the 500 has a really cool retro look; IMO. 




the Nobe GT100. 

the Nobe 500 pickup truck. 

When one goes to the My Nobe site or the Nobe cars site, it seems to be closed due to unpaid bills? I think this is not a good sign. I have seen some really cool vehicles that don't go anywhere due to a lack of investors or anyone - with lots of money - who is truly interested in it. One would think it would have a future since electric cars are the future (per some people)? Their Nobe Cars Facebook page seems to be still there (doesn't really mean anything since there are other cars companies that have gone defunct but their Facebook page is still there - i.e. Urbee car on Facebook). 










TomLeeM


2023 / 10 / 02











No comments:

Post a Comment