Saturday, March 11, 2017

Smart Roadster by Smarpache

I think this design at the Smarpache site would make the Fortwo look even more appealing. I think it would give it a less square shape and give it a longer length. I think it could use the same engine and transmission but be more aerodynamic in shape. 

I think Smart should check out some of the designs at the Smarpache site. I think they could inspire them. 

There are times I think they don't really want to sell Smart cars in the US, at least not the gas powered ones. After 2017, Smart will only sell the electric Smart in Canada and the US.

The Smarpache site has some really neat designs. Some are unrealistic and some - in my opinion - are totally doable. I think the above is one of the doable designs. 

Here is the Smart Fortwo. One can see the how Smarpache has changed it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment