Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Smart Roller Coaster? by Smarpache.

There is a site called Smarpache. The person created variations of the Smart Fortwo. I don't believe they actually exists but it would be really cool if some of them do. I think he was very creative in making them, even if it was just on his computer. I think some of these could actually exists if someone decided to make them. Some are just flights of fancy and I doubt they would ever exist in real life but are still really cool. I am hoping Smart would look at these designs and be inspired to create some of them.

This post is one that I think could actually exist if Smart decided to make it. This design - a Smart roller coaster - might not be built by Smart but could be licensed. I read of a roller coaster cars that are inspired by and look like Mini Coopers. If they could do it with Mini Coopers, why not a Smart Fortwo?
Here is the Mini Cooper roller coaster that was in and based on the movie Italian Job. The photo from Dynamic Mini Collective

Here are the Smart Fortwo roller coaster per Smarpache site. 





No comments:

Post a Comment