Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Smartborhini? by Smarpache.

While this exists only on a computer as a computer generated image, I think it would be the coolest thing ever if Smart created it in real life. The image is created by Smarpache. It is called the Smartborghini. It is a Smart Fortwo with really big influences from Lamborghini.
I think it has the elements of the Fortwo but makes it longer in length and (seemingly) shorter in height (perhaps seems that way in relation to the length). I think this design is entirely doable. Unlike some of the other designs at the site that are cool but unrealistic, I think this one could be created. It would be a really neat concept by Smart ever. It would be cooler if they do make it. With Smart not bringing the Forfour to the US, I doubt they would bring this here either, even if they made it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment